ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Ghost Whisper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Ghost Whisper   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

It happened almost 3 years ago, November 1, 2009 to be exact. I was tasked to wash the chicken feet as our viand in our comfort room (we don't have a lavatory that time because it was a newly constructed house that time and we have to live in it because our old house was planned to be demolished for the road widening project in our place). As I was washing it, I heard someone breathe right beside my ear. I didn't mind it at first. But when I heard it again, I panicked! I ran to our living room, horrified from what I've experienced.

Another encounter occurred in 2010. I was praying at the upper part of the house. It was very dark that time (our house wasn't finished that time so no one occupies the upper part). It was 9:00 pm. As I was praying, I heard it again! It was coming from the furthest, darkest corner of the room. It was coming nearer and nearer, faster and faster! I finished immediately my prayer.

Because of that eerie happening, I planned to pray out in our backyard. It was grassy in there, very scary place. It was around 7:30 that morning. I sat on a big rock and begin my prayers. I heard someone walking behind me. I thought it was my father because we have some planted vegetables there and he is the farmer of the family. I heard the sands as if someone was walking on it. I didn't mind it. When I finished my prayers, I opened my eyes, turned around to see who it was. To my surprise, there was no one there. I immediately went inside our house.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1