ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Do You Want To Play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Do You Want To Play?   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 am

When I was 7 years old, my dad moved to England to give me, my mom & my brother a more interesting life. My father figure for that couple of months was my great-Uncle. I live in England now.

Back in the Philippines, I used to have a room where me and my brother kept all our toys. One day, my parents went out shopping so my great-Aunt and Uncle, who lived next-door, were baby-sitting us. I went into the toy-room and went to all my dolls and picked two out. Behind the 2 was a doll that I really hated. It was ugly and cheap. I got it from a friends mom for one of my birthdays. A couple minutes later, I heard someone say, "Gusto mo na maglaro?" (Do you want to play?) and the ugly doll fell off the shelf it was on. I thought it was brother but then remembered that he was asleep at my great-Aunt's house. Naturally, I freaked out and ran to my great-Uncle. He checked out the room but nothing was there. I stayed away from that room for a couple of days.

This part happened when I moved to England. Recently, I was drawing the curtains of my room when I saw a reflection of a hand in my window. I am certain that it wasn't my hand because it was paler and had a ring and bracelet on it. And just this morning, after I had a shower, I was drying off (still in my bathroom, I had heard they're the most haunted of all rooms in the house, I think) and after I had wiped my face, and then saw a purplish-black cloud kind of attack my face but then I blinked and it was gone.
Back to top Go down

Do You Want To Play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1