ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Crying Lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Crying Lady   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

This happened when I was about 16 years old. My dad had just scolded me for coming home late. I went outside and sat by our pool to cry my heart out. When I looked at the swing there was an old lady sitting there looking at me. Immediately I knew she was an apparition because she was almost transparent. I couldn't move, I thought I was yelling for help but nothing seemed to come out. I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was gone.

I saw her again as I was on my way out with some friends. She was motioning for me not to go. I thought I was imagining this and went out just the same. We got into a head on collision accident. I was sitting in the front seat without a seatbelt on, but I was the only one not hurt. What I felt was like arms that pinned me to the seat.

The last time I saw her was right after I had taken a bath. I decided to say something to her. "What do you want?" "I don't know who you are and you are scaring me, get out I do not want to see you again."

After going to bed that night I was woken by a crying sound. It seemed to come from a lady. I figured it was her so I said "I am sorry for getting angry earlier but I was scared." From that time on I never heard or saw her again. EVER!

Back to top Go down

Crying Lady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1