ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

Another experience of mine, this happened in the same college dormitory as my first post. Another night that I was sleeping in bed, I became aware that I was experiencing sleep paralysis. The same thing happened, I knew I was in bed, I could "see" the room and the location of the furniture etc., when all of a sudden, I saw my friend (a journalist who was buried earlier that day; he had died because he was shot while covering a story) walk across the room only to stop at the door.

At the door (my bed is the nearest one to the door), I saw that he looked exactly the same as when he was alive a few months ago, and I saw him reach his hand out to me, like he wanted me to come with him. I felt myself rising from the bed, my hand reaching out to touch him. Just when I was about to touch him, our hands a mere inch from each other, I felt a searing pain down my side, and I woke up, my heart beating really fast.

The next day, I texted my mother (who was also pretty close to my friend who died) and told her about my "dream"/sleep paralysis and she replied that he had also shown himself in a dream to her and beckoned to her as well. I believed then, and I still believe now, in the Filipino belief in 'sundo' (roughly translated: to fetch), when a dead relative or friend appears to you and asks you to come with them, you will die.
Back to top Go down

College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1