ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Black Lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Black Lady   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

I have lots of paranormal experiences in the past but this one really stood out.

This happened in my room during the wee hours of the morning.

I am sharing my room with our maids which I absolutely hate but that time I was really thankful. Anyway, it was about 2:50am when I suddenly woke up. I felt cold (colder than usual), I felt as if someone was touching my face. I felt cold fingers run down my cheeks. I was still groggy that it did not register immediately to me. My immediate reaction was to check my cell phone to know what time was it.

I still could not figure out why I woke up because I did not feel I need to go to the bathroom. That is when I finally look at the left side of my bed and to my surprise I saw a woman in black. I thought it was one of our maids who woken up to go to the bathroom. So I immediately looked at their bed if one of them is missing and to my horror they were both there sleeping. I got really scared. I froze and just looked at the figure feeling that I'm imagining the whole thing so I close my eyes. To my horror it was still there.

It was women base from the figure it. The ghost's shoulder were high (like she has an asthma and having a hard time breathing) but all I know she was staring at me also. I screamed and fell down the bed scrapping my arm. I jumped at the bed of our maids. The figure of the woman was shocked by how I reacted. I saw the figure moving up and down the aisle of my bed like she was scared also. I screamed to one of the maids to open the lights. There was a long debate between the two maids who would open the light until finally one did open the lights.

After that experience I could not sleep unless the lights are open fearing the black woman would appear yet again.

Back to top Go down

Black Lady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1