ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Bedroom Visitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Bedroom Visitor   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 am

Good day everyone. Like many other people here, I also have my third eye opened. I can sense ghosts, but I do not see them at all times. What is worst is that I can sometimes feel their emotions. My story happened when I was having a nap in my room on a hot afternoon.

Since it was a very bright afternoon, I turned off the light in my room and set my mobile phone to alarm at exactly 3 pm. After dozing off and at the state of being half asleep and half awake, I felt someone was standing on my feet. A black entity that is somewhat wearing a cape was looking at me. I felt him going near me and the closer he gets to me, the more I could not shout or move my body. Until he was looking at me face to face. I could not clearly see his face but I felt really powerless against him. I recited prayers but I could not complete any of it. Luckily, my phone alarmed at 3 pm and it vibrated on top of my tummy. I woke up sweating but feeling really cold. I immediately stood up and ran to my mom's room. I told her what happened and she said that she already felt that black entity lurking in our house.

After that incident, I regularly felt presence in our house. As if there were some other people aside from us. Scary.

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Visitor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1