ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

A Little Girl In My Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: A Little Girl In My Room   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 am

During my college days I lived in 6 different apartments in Cebu City. I only had major scary experiences in 2 of these places. The first one was in my uncle's rented apartment and the other one was the 5th one I rented. I usually occupied a whole room.

The 5th apartment was an old two-storey house made of wood. It had 3 rooms. 2rooms upstairs and my room downstairs. The big room upstairs was occupied by my other 4 housemates (all of us were ladies). The other one was occupied by a medical student. I occupied the room downstairs.

One night, I was so exhausted I slept like a log. Then in the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up to the sound of a little girl's voice humming in my ear. It sounded like a lullaby. As I was opening my eyes, I saw the fading figure of the little girl in a lacy white dress leaning her elbow on the bed just beside me looking at me while humming a song. She was gone in 2 seconds. She looked very friendly, but it still scared the hell out of me. I didn't go back to sleep that night after that incident. Too scared the little girl would show up again.

The following night, I slept upstairs in the big room with my other housemates. Of course I told them about it, and they believed me. Their room upstairs was dark even during the daytime. That night, I had a nightmare. I think it was another episode of a sleep paralysis. I saw this big hairy hand holding my arm pinning me down. I couldn't move. As I lay there, fighting it, I prayed the Our Father repeatedly. It was like I was struggling for the words. Then suddenly it went away.
Back to top Go down

A Little Girl In My Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1