ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Happy Love Story: My love for him…. I love sabino!!!♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Happy Love Story: My love for him…. I love sabino!!!♥   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Well it all started in the summer of 2009. Well i was on the computer and i met this guy named sabino and we started talking on the internet and i told him about me and who i am and how i am and you know , the usual . Well i asked the same things that he asked me and we just started talking like that . Then days passed by and we were talking for about a month already and then we finally met at the mall. He was so cute and short . He was 18 and i was 14 but age dont matter to me so i dont care what anyone says about ages . But if u do then step up!!!
But anyway we met and that same day we got together 10.18.09 and months passed and we ended up having a son , named isaiah… He’s just the cutest thing ever … Right now as i am writing i am 15 and hes 19…. He is really good to me and i am good to him . We go through our ups and downs but we always work it out someway or another. But right now our son is 1 year old and hes a pain in the booty but i still love him . I love both of them to death . And two things i don’t regret is meeting the love of my life and making something that means the world to both of us …
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and six months and to me i think is a long time to be in a relationship…but anyway i love them both to death and nothing will change that ….
i love you bino♥
Back to top Go down

Happy Love Story: My love for him…. I love sabino!!!♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1