ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Love Stories: Kevin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Stories: Kevin   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I have a love story. Not a Sad one. It’s a sweet one. It’s My love story:
Kevin Carter. My Irish Friend. My Best Friend. Well, my best guy friend. I used to see him every summer, either he’d come to, my place or I would go to Ireland. My Parents and His Parents were best friends.
I always had a small crush on Kevin, since I was 5, even though, I insisted love was well… err, yucky. Anyway, when I was 7, my crush became too big, I fell for him, his dirty blonde hair, his emerald green eyes, and his slim slim body. Me? Well, I have honey brown eyes, brown hair, and i’m slim and petite. Honestly,as much as I knew I was pretty, why would Kevin go for me?
His accent was what killed me. It was, very strong, loud and well it was very Irish. Same Age as Me, my mum always thought we were a great couple, yet I shunned her, I told her these same words: “Eww! Now way!” Suddenly, I moved, on he was just a really good friend to me. That’s all. Yet, a few months ago when I was 10, he moved to My Country. I was over joyed. When I met him along with the family, our parents let us wonder around, not too far of course.
When we were far enough that they wouldn’t here us, but could see us, we sat on a bench, and we spoke. “Long time no see eh?” He said in his dawnting eyes and his charming voice. Still I didn’t fall for him, I knew what he was trying to do and it wasn’t working. “Yeah, I guess so, I have a boyfriend, he’s name is Marcus” I said. No it wasn’t a lie, I did have a boyfriend,his name was Marcus, and at that time I liked him a lot. Kevin’s face, looked a bit hurt. “Oh, he well I hope you are, umm fine together.” “Well actually we broke up a month ago” I said.
It wasn’t a lie either, we had broken up a month ago… for reasons that he called me and my family rude words. His face lit up. “Oh, how… unfortunate” I smile. I knew what he was doing. I was used to it. Every boy throw themselves at me, they usually fall at my feet, I just smile and walk away, I know that sounds mean, but I can read every boy like a book, I know the only reason they want to date me is because 1. I’m pretty 2. To become popular.
Thats why I dated Marcus, because he liked me for who I was. Well, He used to like me for who I am. That’s usually once in a lifetime when you get a chance to date me. Yet Kevin, he had something that for once, instead of him falling at my feet, he made me feel like falling at his feet instead. There was something about Kevin, that I liked, it was the fact that he,unlike every boy I pass by, did not start flirting and blushing at me, and that was what I liked about Kevin.Still I wasn’t turned on. “Yeah well, things happen, you have to move on” I said. “Yeah, I guess so, so what about it, you and me.” He said grinning. I frowned. “What do you mean by ‘you and me’” His grin turned into a sort of frown. “You know what I mean, why don’t you and me go out? You know start dating, I know you like me” “Like you? Kev, I don’t like you, I just like you as a friend, I think it’s best we don’t start dating, what we have our friendship, I don’t want to ruin it” I said feeling a bit guilty. His face looked very hurt, like I had just punched him in the face. “W-what do you mean, ruin our friendship, we could make it, more special, more stronger” His Irish accent, at the full.
I start to look very guilty. “Well Kevin if we break up the chances of us being friends again will be 0.9%” I tell him. Kevin Holds my hands, his emerald green eyes, looking straight at me. “Philippa, we can make this work, I know it can. Do you know how much I love you. I’ve loved you ever since I met you, you mean the whole world to me, I never wanted to act like, the other boys, so I tried to act cool, but thats not who I am. I’m nearly crazy for you, crazy enough to say that even if we’re 10, I don’t care I only want to be with you!” I stare at him.
Suddenly my heart opens up, I see his emerald green eyes looking lovingly at him, I can’t help shedding a tear. All a long he loved me as much as I loved me. He looks at me. “Oh no, I’m sorry did I make you sad?” He says his face looks at me with sorrow. I smile. “No,Kevin I’m Love you too, I have loved you ever since I met you too, I love you Kevin, you mean everything to me, and once I love you I will never let you go” I rush up to him and hug him. Suddenly my eyes open up, I look at my parents, they’re still drinking and laughing. Good. Our Love is a secret. Between them, I can’t help telling everyone, well my friends. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they won’t find out, but we will have to tell them sooner” Kevin says. We sit down on the bench. “I know but for now, lets keep it a secret” I move my head down to his chest and I nestle in to it. He puts his arms around me, and I feel secure. That was 2 years ago, now I’m 12, and I’m still dating Kevin, and I love him and I know he loves me. I love you Kevin.
Back to top Go down

Love Stories: Kevin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1