ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Love never ends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love never ends   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm

We met each other in the 10th grade. They were two girls in front of me. I used to hate her because she was a noise maker in the class. Suddenly i start to like her. in the second term we became friends, and now it made me to believe that love is magic. I developed feelings for her. We started spending good times together and we did many crazy things. But there is one thing that i did do that left a mark in my heart ‘i have never kissed in my life’ how i wish i would have done that but i didn’t know where to start from.
One evening came when i couldn’t handle my self, i told her i love her very much but what i got in turn broke my heart that evening. She said she was not sure if she was in love with me,,,what a complicated answer. I proposed three times to her but still she couldn’t let me in her heart. How painful it was to forget about her. Since that time i have never loved any one like i loved her, she is still in my heart. I will always love her till my last breath. That is why i call her ‘MENDAI MY HEART.’ i wish she can wake one day and let me in her world. Love you mendai.
Back to top Go down

Love never ends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1