ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Everlasting Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Everlasting Love   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

I came from Haridwar to Kolkata when I was in 7th standard. Now I am in 10 class. When i came hare i saw a boy, his name was Nitish.. we were in same class,, same section,, but we never talked to each other… but i had a feeling for him.. that was the age of mine when i didn’t know what is love.. what is attraction.. but my friends always told me that in this age we have attraction for someone.. but love is not possible in this age. i never told anyone about my attraction towards Nitish.. but now i felt that it was not just attraction.. it was love.. i felt that i loved him so much.. and i cant live without him. i cried for him,,
I loved to see him smiling. i didn’t have dare to tell him about my felling, u know why because he had a girlfriend.. i tried to forget him,, but when i went for sleep.. i remembered him.. when i woke up i remembered him.. i wanted to be him with me.. but i didn’t have dare to tell him.. 3 years gone but i still didn’t have the dare to tell him about my feelings.. i always used to see him,, and when i saw him i remembered the song TU JAANE NA and DIL NE TUMKO CHUN LIYA HAI..and cried.. i never told my friends about these feelings of mine so how i could express my feelings in front of him..
I know i cant live without u.. but now i don’t have the desire that he fall in love with me.. you too love me.. you too have the feeling for me which i have for you.. but i always want to see you happy.. so what you are with someone else.. i don’t have the guts to tell you about my love.. but i have the guts to see you with someone else.. because you are more happy with your lover.. be happy always..
I’ll pray to God that He may keep you happy always with your love. Tears never come to your eyes.It doesn’t matter what I think about you and you don’t even know about me. But my prayers are always with you.Your all wishes will surely come true. I’ll always love you. I m in love with you just about 3 years but I’ll sacrifice my every happiness for you. May you find a true lover.
But I’ll always love you and I m happy because I know that at least you are happy. Oh God! Please take care of him. I still love you love you love…
Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1