ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Me and Grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Me and Grace   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I don’t know how I started to feel her… though,i thought it was only chatting. it became habit of my life… in the beginning we were just friend… we just chat to each other for only one purpose.. that is our language…. but we never thought about the future…. what will happened to us? in the future…. actually, those days i thought we will be only friend..
But slowly slowly, every day she became more important for me and same for her..we started talking about our past life.. specially love life… then began to understand each other…and it was 2011-04-23, finally we expressed our feeling to each other, but also it was hard for us to stay together…because we are from different country..but we still had hope… then started to talk about our future life…started to share everything….and our relation became more closer and closer..
Nowadays she became a part of my life.. and i think she will be forever…. until i die…this summer we are going to meet .. we haven’t seen each other face to face yet… so we are so curious to meet…..hope this summer we will meet, she promised me that we will meet.. and i believe her… this summer i am going to my home country also…but i will back soon and will spend my some of holidays with her.. we both love to spend time with each other .。。。.love you grace。
Back to top Go down

Me and Grace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1