ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

My Love for Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: My Love for Him   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm

I met Him when i was in grade 8.And i was a transferee at that time.As usual, you have to mingle with other people and make new friends.This guy was my classmate.I never had the time to talk to him but as time passes by,i started to know him better and to LIKE HIM. i ask myself if i really like him… but it’s really hard to think… as months passes by, i felt that my feelings for him is getting worse. I’m in love with him..i propose my feelings to him that same month he thought I’m just kidding.. instead of saying that “it’s true i love him”, i just show it through my actions. And he felt that it’s really true.
When we were in grade 9, my love for him never change. i still like him. But at this time he’s not my classmate anymore. we don’t talk as often as before. and then here’s the sad part, he told me he’s in love with someone else. OUCH!!! but i accept it because i have no choice and of course, i have no control with his heart and most of all, I STILL LOVE HIM even he likes someone else but sometimes it made me think if it’s better to let him go or just fight for my love and be patient? ‘because it hurts me a lot every time i saw him with the girl he loves.I wish that I’m the girl that he really loves…
Now that were in grade 10 I’m still here for him just to let him know that I’m faithfully love him no matter what… i hope all my patience and effort can make him realize that I deserve his love than someone else.♥
Back to top Go down

My Love for Him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1