ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Romantic Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Romantic Love Story   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm

I had my fair share of broken hearts, but if it wasn’t for the last broken heart, I would of never of found the love of my life.
It all started in high school, I thought I met the love of my life, and then I found out that he was cheating on me. I was crying one day on top of the staircases, everyone was in class already, I thought I was alone. Someone found me and asked me what’s wrong, I didn’t want to tell him at first cause, I have to be honest, I didn’t really like him. So I just stayed silent, but he kept on insisting and I just poured my heart out. He listened the whole way through, he was being a perfect gentlemen. I asked him what his name was, he said Seth, and I told him mine.
We started to hang out together, and nothing really romantic happened cause he had a girlfriend at the time. But it’s like every time I see him waiting outside my house or waiting for me outside the school, I heart skips a beat. I know that sounds cheesy, but when your in love, that’s really what happens.
One night, he showed up at my house, it looked like he had just seen a ghost, I asked him what’s wrong and he said that his girlfriend dumped him. He started crying on my shoulders just like I did the first time we met, but I was glad that he got rid of her, but I wasn’t going to tell him that…at the moment.
Things started to heat up between us, it got even better when we got accepted at the exact same college. He was so romantic, he would fill my locker with roses, but all white, and one red, saying that I’m like the red rose in the bunch, there’s only one in a million. He would love to send me on adventures. On may 23, 2008, I left for class, when I came back, I saw a note on the place mat, it said to check the mail, so I went to my P.O. box in the dorms and nothing was there. I went back to my room and it was completely lit up, like a starry night, lights hung everywhere, even from the ceiling. And there was the love of my life, standing in the middle of the room, in a suit, down on one knee. He proposed to me that night and it was the best moment of my life. I wanted to last, but that’s what so great about moments, every second you feel the moment slipping away, but it makes you cherish it so much more, instead, it becomes a memory, that lives on for the rest of our lives.
Back to top Go down

Romantic Love Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1