ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Love Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Story   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm

I hope fine you are fine but here i feel not that much happy
because i am still confusion whether my thought was right or not but you have to listen to me right now
At that time i was stepped from college means i just completed my classes exams too…..
suddenly i had received phone call from father said” my dear son we have little function and we need you to attend this right now….. at that time i don’t have any option to choose i accepted his wish…
my total family decided went over there…
one beautiful girl was trying to talk with my father…….. i did not see her because i always see my status whether my status was greater than her or not….. after that i was in silent mood suddenly i was trying to be alone and i just stepped out from that place soon…. next one beautiful girl pulled every one to her… automatically i too saw her….. shocked struck… i did not have any word to spell out….
Ohhh god how did you make her much beautiful awesome too……… dad observed me asked” what are you doing over here… i replied nothing dad just i came for cool breathe …….. dad replied i did not get laugh about your stupid joke….
next i said i like her so much dad…. dad i have one question to ask you?….. “why not proceed my son” dad replied….. dad ever can i get this much beautiful girl glamorous girl too?……. dad replied ohhh my stupid foolish son her mother asked me to agree marriage of dolly and teja”……. one question that i raised in front of my dad “who is dolly”….. dad said “that beautiful girl left in front of you that girl only dolly”……… i replied what? really she is looking like Tamanna heroin of Bollywood film industry …
Back to top Go down

Love Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1