ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

I Still Love Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: I Still Love Him   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 pm

My love story isn’t like everyone is expecting..but it was the first time I’ve felt this way towards someone..it was either late or early august.. i did a music video for fun with my friends & post it on Facebook & one day on Facebook chat i get a chat from him saying i liked your video & we started talking from there. & everyday we see each other on chat & start talking & then we came up with nicknames for each-other mine was Panda Bear & his was Cricket.
We started to get to know each other & one day i was going to go to a fair & i told him & he went there just to meet me. When i first saw him i thought he was cute & when we first gave each other a friendly hug there is when i realized I started to like him. We became best friends & then on October 10th on 2010 we started being in a relationship. He loved me & i loved him. i could of just see it in his eyes. but than something tragic happened & we broke up. i will always love him. <3 even though I’m probably not a single thought in his head.
Back to top Go down

I Still Love Him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1