ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Me and My Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Me and My Staff   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 pm

A Sweet little girl name Ni–i-a first day when i saw her i had a impression that she is a aunty or something as i did not look her properly, second day my mom introduced her as a faculty she was there to teach the students of my class the first question asked by her to me was do have any girl friend. i was like yes I had one she had a doubt that i like her every day. she use to ask me some kind of crocked questions which letter do u like i said ‘N’ she asked y ? i said Nature OK she use to like white Roses then she asked which flower do u like i said white Rose Again She asked y ? i said White is the color of peace & Rose is the flower every one likes
Well Some thing New about my story was before i had to propose her. All of sudden my Mom Asked me on the Bike when i was going to drop her on station (My MOM) do you like Ni–i-A i said yes then she asked do u like her very Much i said yes the she asked will u marry her i said can you do so she said any thing for my son well that was a opportunity for me and i did not let it go from my hand but a little problem occurred she had a boy friend. now what should i do but still i managed to convince her for me and today she is my wife. the oldest moral of the story is
EVERY THING IS FARE IN LOVE & WAR
Back to top Go down

Me and My Staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1