ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 1)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 am

It was usual summers with unusual things prompting out. My inclinations had already been shifted. now my schedule and

routines were also changing. i could glue m eyes to my cell phone for much longer, my thumbs no longer hurt in typing long messages.

i was done with my high school and was in a phase of hibernation. finally it was last week of long holidays and i dint want

its extension any further. i was so annoyed of being unoccupied that at a point i asked my mom to get me new books. this abnormal utterance tickled her. she laughed. i got my new books. books are friends implying new books are acquaintance, with whom you don’t communicate a lot. i read only one page i remember. more disappointing was my mums reactions and taunts, she never missed a chance to tell me about my new books, “if u actually had not to study, then why you got the books.”

i dissipated even last days sending sms and calling friends. it was all set for college. Just one more night. the toughest

one. i packed my bag. it had every thing sunglasses, hair gel, comb and what not, but books. i had last words with my friends and them switched of my cell phone. twisting and turning helped me in spending the sluggish night.

that was bright and fine morning of great anticipations. i got up early in the morning. dressed up in best attire. combed my hair a hundred times till perfection. though i had got up early in the morning, i was almost running out of time. as i ducked out of living room’s archway, i heard my mum yelling “not without lunch box”. that was was thunderstruck.”lunch box in college is a big no no” i tried convincing, but who could ever convince a mother. however, one thing was certain, this was not to work for long. I escaped without further exaggerations as it could have meant a court Marshal with dad.

that was i guess that last moment, a student was allowed to enter the college, n i some how managed to get through. i knew i would allowed in the classroom, everyone knew me well.

i scouted for my classroom and with a diligent smile i entered.

i some how knew where i need to search for my friends. middle benches of central row. we were the epicenters of this class.

interestingly i found middle two benches vacant. cynically i revolved my eyes elsewhere, and for sure as hell, they were

traitors.

All class considered us the brat children of rich fathers. they always felt inferior. we had never missed a chance to make

them feel so. thus today i had to spend all day alone.

the central vacant benches showed everyone knew, who are to be seated there.

i took my position. i was feeling dejected and bamboozled.

teacher was not in the class yet. i held my head down. outcry of class ceased at once, and that made me rise my head

frantically.

that was a new entry. A new girl. i was influenced in and out, at the very first sight. i was motionless for a while.

She completely deserved the welcome she got ‘the defining silence’.
Back to top Go down

Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1