ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

A Forever Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: A Forever Love   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 am

Eddie Vargas…he was the smart kid. He didn’t work hard but he didn’t have to. He was tall and one of the popular kids. He had every girl entranced. Every girl was in love with him. But only one named Hanna really got him. I understood him in middle school and again in high school. If he would’ve opened up to me i would’ve been perfect for him. No not if he opened up to me. It’s more if he talked to me in the middle school years.

Me and Eddie rarely talked. i think we only did a few times for class. But he was really sweet. I’m very klutzy and often run in to things/people. On one occasion, i ran in to Eddie as i was walking down the halls. i tripped and ran right in to him. Most of my stuff fell and i would’ve to had he not caught my elbow. He helped he regain balance then got down and helped me pick up my papers, books and other stuff. I know it sounds very…publicized but we had one of those moments. Then Hanna told him to “Hurry up and move already.” He got up like an good little boyfriend.it only took him 3 years to fall in love with me…and 3 months to tell me he was in love with me. Our 6 month anniversary just came up. I love you Eddie!
Back to top Go down

A Forever Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1