ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

My Love was fake to Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: My Love was fake to Him   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 am

i was in class 10,,i met the boy,named arnab.he was so muscular & sweet,,one of my friends fell in love with him but i really dint care.gradually we became friends through one of our common friends & i came to know that he liked me.i was surprised because i thought he was my good friend though i admire him secretly..he still couldn’t tell me that he loved me a lot & i also didn’t tell him that i liked him.we went to join parties,movies etc..

whenever we were together we felt perfect..one day(November 23rd)he proposed me over a phone,i said him “like and love are two separate things,and my friend likes u so there is no point to have a relation with u”.but he forced me,he said “if you don’t accept my proposal i’ll die and so on” i was a little bit scared and i said are you sure you love me,he said i love u,,so i said him yes..we both were so happy but suddenly after 4 months the friend of mine who loved arnab started gossiping about us..i told arnab but he just dint care,my friend told arnab that i’m a flirt and not to trust me,,i don’t know why arnab trusted her words & never even listen to my opinion.i said him thats it,,i wanna end this relation right now,,he said me ok & nothing else,,he gave me so much slang,i just walked away.now i saw them together in a ice-cream parlor & came to know that they are in a relationship from past 2 years..i don’t know why he hurted me,,if he loved my friend then why he pulled me in between their relation.but now i hate love but i love,love stories because they are so interesting..i hate boys,i don’t trust them..but i just wanna tell thanks to arnab who turned my life now i’m a cool girl who comes first in all subjects & lives with parents happily..
Back to top Go down

My Love was fake to Him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1