ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Love Story: My Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Story: My Love   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

Umm… so my love story is just like someone else. Well, I was known as a flirt who does not have any feelings for any guy.

I was in relationship with a guy when I met ‘him’.. I really fell for him and i lied to him that “I am single.” We got into relationship && I broke up with the guy I was dating. We were perfect together and I changed my ways only due to him. :’)

I never wanted to lose him. He was the one I was waiting for since when…

Though it was net, I took him for real..
Everyday he used to call and made me smile.. But I used to flirt a lil’ which made him angry && we used to fight..or I can say he used to scold me.. I felt so good to know that he really cares…

One day, while going thru’ his profile, I saw that he was flirting with a girl.. :@ It made a hell out of me.. I called him && fought with him.. I broke off our relation but next day we were together cause I dint know how to be happy without him.. <3

To make him feel, what I felt when he flirted with that bitch; I flirted with an unknown guy to show him… He saw && broke with me.. I tried to persuade but in vain.. I decided to kill myself cause without him; it was hard for me to survive in anyway. I was about to end my life when I got a call from him that he loves me && we were together and I swore that I wont look at other guys.

But he dint stop flirting && he went with it..&& ii befriended with a guy && he says he loves me && i chose him in front of him cause I knew I lost him && he is not interested in me anymore.

When we finally broke up after that incident, I heard him crying && breaking down. I said sorry && cried all along.. But he never came back…
He got committed to different girls && is happy…!! We talk to each other but only in friendly terms.
Back to top Go down

Love Story: My Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1