ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

A Letter for My Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: A Letter for My Love   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

I know that i was not the kind of girl you always wanted. You proposed me for the first time i said yes i don’t why. Now i regret for that. Its my biggest mistake i had ever made. I became so blind in your love that i forgot you were an stranger. And you made me bitch who so mad for your love. I asked you reason for why you broke up with me several times and you finally answered you get bored talking to me. I thought it might be true. I thought to change my self for you but now i realized that there was no love between us. I treated my like a doll ever feel for me you would call and when u gets bored you would just turn to your own way. You did it 5 times and i accepted you always.but now think i was wrong in doing so. You were so lucky that u got a girl you was ready to sacrifice every thing for you if you have asked. Ya its true that i still love you with my whole heart and i don’t know weather i will be to anybody else. But i assure you that you wont get who would love you like i this . And i’ll pray you wont get. Sadique you don’t know how much i still love you . And broke my heart every time . But its time to move on . Today rinny is promising you that i wont ever look back and one day you will regret but it will be to late to get me again. I don’t know whether i will be to someone again but i will just to remove you from my mind. I love you very much hope you read and realize but i don’t think you have got a heart to realize any body’s feelings.. You will need me someday.
Back to top Go down

A Letter for My Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1