ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Abandonment X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Abandonment X   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 am

It Was Silent Saturday Night As i walked down the abondoned street I gathered my thoughts and Found myself walking into a corn field where a lone tree stood alone I climbed It And relaxed on a sturdy branch The wounds from my arm Pulsed with Pain And more blood Had seeped from them I had cleaned the most of it earler And I relaxed and closed my eyes and listened the world around me The Birds cooing there Love songs and Badgers fighting and Children crying.. Fat Cat lady going insane I tuned to more close by Where there Was Sobbing.. I opened my arms and listened into the sobbing.. I jumped down from the tree And walked towards it.. I saw your Silhouette on the ground.. I shivered with nerves and walked towards you.. Are.. Are You Okay? Your Sobbing stopped for a second.. I’m fine.. I carried on towards you and bent down next to you I Touched your shoulder slightly You froze And you turned to look at me your Smoldering eyes Melted the Ice cavern i called a heart.. I’m Jessie I smiled softly..
Back to top Go down

Abandonment X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: