ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Share | 

Love Story:Sad Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Story:Sad Love   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

Here goes my love story. I met this person when i was 24th and he is exactly like a guy who i want. Chubby and cute.. We chat for quiet sometime , about 2 months and then exchanged number after that. With his i can be over the phone for few hours talking about some funny stuffs. Oh yeah i forgot to mention that he have good sense of humor and we will be laughing most of the time on phone. Basically i love humor and that how i get hooked to him.

After 6 months he mentioned to me that his ex gf is coming back to him and he said that she cant know that he is in the relationship with me. So i wont call him or text him whenever he said “she is here”, wanted to be an understandable life partner. without realizing that am going to get dumb ed. Things were going on like this for almost a year. He is such a person that everybody will like, because of the way he speaks.

One fine day he said “she is here” so i was so tensed up crying and crying till i fainted. The moment when i woke up i was admitted in Hospital, with my brother by my side. My family asked me to leave him but i dint listen to them. I said i only wants him in my life.

The next day he called me and said “look i dint love you and dont call me anymore”, it was so easy for him to say to say that but for me to go through it was very hard and painful.
With help of my family, i recovered from the heart broken yet still all those memories resides deep in my heart, and the pain as well.
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Sad Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1