ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 7012 messages in 3291 subjects

Share | 

Love Story:Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer

PostSubject: Love Story:Sacrifice   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 am

My name is Clara. I am 16 and I’m from Asian . Well , I’m not good at English , but i hopeyou understand it.When i was 8th grade i fell in love with my classmate. Everyday I saw him and I was so happy . Every single word that he said to me , i keep it on my brain ,even that just a ‘word’..Nothing special with that word , but it’s a special word for me
Well, You know how it feel if you were fall in love . a Teenager love

I have one best friend, and her name is Ann. She is the Best friend i ever had in the world . We always sharing together, play together, and doing anything together . We were best friend since we’re on Elementary school .
I told her about Seth that i love him . I’m so happy when i told it to my best friend. Because I trust her. . . .

One day ..
On lunch time , My friend was sitting on my ‘back’ . They were talking about someone , and accidentally i heard it .
They we’re talking about my best friend, Ann! “what are they talking about my best friend?” i said it on my mind and i keep heard it .
Oh man, they talking about Seth too! I was confused . “what’s going on between Seth and Ann?” i interrupt the conversation .
And they say : “Oh, you haven’t heard about them? They were in a relationship”—-
That’s the BAD DAY EVER in my life.

Day by day has pass and Ann knows that i know about her relationship with Seth. Since that day Ann never told me about Seth .
I’m not angry , disappointed, or hate with Ann . She’s still my best friend . I’m happy with they relationship . Because i’m happy with Ann and Seth happiness . I hope they relationship will be long last.

And me?
I’ll try to forget everything about him .
looking someone new.
And keep this pain forever .
It’s hard . But it’s for my Best Friend and Seth
I relented . .

That’s my Sacrifice
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Sacrifice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1